Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oakland Temple

I wanted to post this picture of the Oakland Temple because it had an influence on Robby's desire for a new camera. There is a website www.ldschurchtemples.com where people can post pictures that they have taken of the different LDS Temples. Robby put up a couple of different pictures of a few temples, and he got two different responses from two different people asking for a copy of this photo. He never gloated, but I could tell that he was proud of his photo. I am proud of him too!

6 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

I would be proud of him too!! That picture is gorgeous!! also, congrats on the new camera. Isn't it so much fun to actually be able to control what you are doing when you take pictures. I can't wait to see more :)

heather said...

Beautiful picture.

RMCarter said...

That picture is gorgeous!

Busy Burtons said...

i had no idea you had a blog! welcome to wonderful world of blogging! so glad i found you guys! i think its about time for another pauline/burton fhe night!

sure miss ya!

Beth Swann said...

It is a beautiful picture! By the way, Robbie might remember me more as Beth Moore than as Beth Swann, my married name.

mid said...

https://economy.okezone.com/read/2017/03/31/320/1655909/cara-manfaatkan-bpjs-ketenagakerjaan-untuk-berhemat