Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peek-a-Boo Fun

This is a video of Charlie & Avery playing peek-a-boo before bedtime. Charlie loves to torture Avery, and yet she still loves to play with him and to give him loves. I guess that is what brothers and sisters do. Every morning she looks for him to come out of his room down the hallway. She gives him hugs every time we get her up from nap, even when he has stolen her favorite blanket from her! It amazes me at the love that Avery has for Charlie after the many pokes, pushes, pulls, kicks, and squeezes around the neck that he does to her.

2 comments:

heather said...

cute...it's amazing, sibling love is unconditional it's a good thing huh?

TheTandyFamily said...

I love when Avery gave Charlie that sweet little hug. I said "Ahhh" in unison with you as I was watching. How cute!